How to use Android TV Box?
1. Most all android TV boxes use an HDMI video interface to play video and sound to a TV. Connecting the HDMI cable to a TV, powering up the box, and having the TV set to the correct HDMI input is all that is required.
2. Connecting to WiFi or Ethernet
The interface can differ between android TV box manufactures, but an internet connection is needed to stream online content. The best setup is to use a wired Ethernet cable if possible, but not everyone will have a cable close and have to use WiFi.
Most Android boxes will have wireless and Ethernet in Settings–>Network–>WiFi.
3.Once a internet connection is setup Kodi or other apps are ready to be used.
– Amlogic S905W Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53
– GPU: Mali-450 penta-core, up to 750MHz+(DVFS)
– RAM: DDR3 1GB/2GB , ROM: eMMC Flash 8GB/16GB
– Android 7.1 OS
– Support H.265, 4K 30pfs, HD 2.0;
– IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 10/100Mbps LAN, 2.4G Wifi;
– Famous APPS Built in and play perfect