About this item
- PLUG-AND-PLAY - Easy setup with no configuration or no software needed
- ETHERNET SPLITTER - Connectivity to your router or modem router for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc)
- 8 Ports GIGABIT ETHERNET - 8 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity
- COST-EFFECTIVE - Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop design
- RELIABLE - IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- UP to 80% Power Saving - Automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length
- AUTO-NEGOTIATION - Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY and unlimited 24/7 technical support for FREE
The TP-Link 8-Port Gigabit desktop switch TL-SG1008D provides you with an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1008D can save power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
About this item
- Pocket-sized Wireless N router travels effortlessly
- Quickly create a secure Wi-Fi hotspot to share with family and friends; External Power Supply 5V/1A
- 300 Mbps Wi-Fi speed on 2.4G hertz band for lag Free video streaming and online gaming
- Compatible with Chrome cast
- Micro USB port for Powering via an external adapter or USB port
- Supports Router, AP, Client, Repeater, and WISP operation modes
- Pre Encryption function sets initial SSID and password Protection. Antenna Type: On-Board
IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)
||2 Bedroom Houses
2? Fixed Antennas
Access Point Mode
Range Extender Mode
Hotspot Mode (WISP Mode)
||1? 10/100 Mbps WAN/LAN Port
||5 V ? 1 A
IP & MAC Binding
Application Layer Gateway
||1? 2.4 GHz Guest Network
|Quality of Service
||QoS by Device
DHCP Client List
Check Web Emulator>
||2.2 ? 2.2 ? 0.7 in
(57 ? 57 ?18 mm)
||Wi-Fi Router TL-WR802N
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Cable or DSL Modem (if needed)
Subscription with an internet service provider (for internet access)
||Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32? ~104?)
Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40? ~158?)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
|WiFi Transmission Power
|WiFi Reception Sensitivity
||270M: -70dBm@10% PER
130M: -75dBm@10% PER
108M: -88dBm@10% PER
54M: -78dBm@10% PER
11M: -100dBm@8% PER
6M: -92dBm@10% PER
1M: -100dBm@8% PER
The pocket-sized TL-WR802N creates a private Wi-Fi hotspot anywhere an Internet connection is available. Powered via a wall outlet or USB port, the travel router works with 2.4GHz devices, including Chrome cast, and reaches speeds of 300 Mbps for streaming video, placing Internet calls, and gaming online without lag. Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835GHz; Interface Available: 1 x 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Port, 1 Micro USB Port, 1 Reset Button; System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 98SE NT 2000 XP Vista, or Windows 10/8.1/8/7, MACOS NetWare UNIX or Linux; Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n IEEE 802.11g IEEE 802.11b.
The LinkE Mini is one of the smallest on the market measuring only 67.5x 56x 31 mm which ensures that the wall-mounted device won't hinder your home furniture placement near the wall.
500 Mbps Ultra-High Speed
Thanks to advanced HomePlug AV technology, the LinkE Mini offers a transfer rate of up to 500 Mbps* to a powerline length of 900 feet. It provides a stable, fast, and secure connection to the Internet and to other network-compatible devices.
With transfer rates of up to 500 Mbps and a "quality of service" feature, Linke Mini ensures smooth HD video streaming and Internet phone call, even there is more than one person is using the Internet at the same time.
* The transfer data rate will depend on actual network conditions and environmental factors.
Reduce Power Consumption Up to 80%
The LinkE Mini consumes just 0.5 watts of power in standby mode. While there is no data transmission, the device will automatically switch from full-load mode into standby mode. It can reduce the power consumption by up to 80 percent that helps customers realize significant cost savings on electricity after years of use.
Easy Network Encryption
Creating a private network is easy. Users can simply press the "Group" button on each device to establish an encrypted powerline network.|
NETGEAR Wi-Fi Range Extender EX3700 - Coverage Up to 1000 Sq Ft and 15 Devices with AC750 Dual Band Wireless Signal Booster & Repeater (Up to 750Mbps Speed), and Compact Wall Plug Design
- Extended wireless coverage: Adds WiFi range coverage up to 1000 square feet, and connects up to 15 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more
- AC750 WIFI speed: Provides up to 750Mbps performance using dual-band and patented FastLane technology
- Universal compatibility: Works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with wifi. The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated
- Wired Ethernet port: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other nearby wired devices using the one 10/100M port for maximum speed
- Safe & secure: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols
- Simple to setup: Press the WPS button to connect to your router. Use the NETGEAR WiFi Analyzer app for optimal location
D-Link Mini WiFi Smart Plug, Control From Anywhere, Home IFTTT Works with Alexa Google Assistant (DSP-W118-US)
- [Control From Anywhere] Turn electronics off or on with your phone and the mydlink app (iOS, Android).
- [Routines and Schedules] Create schedules, countdowns, one-tap routines, and automation between devices.
- [Voice Control] Pair with Google Home and Amazon Alexa (sold separately) using simple voice commands.
- [No Hub Required] Works with the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi you already have in your home; no hub or accessories required.
- [Smart, Compact Design] It won?t obstruct the other electrical sockets next to it.
Wireless Networking Features
Usable Wi-Fi Coverage per Unit
4500 sq ft
Number of Units Per Pack
2.4 GHz; 5 GHz
Maximum Data Rate - Per Band
2.4 GHz - 300 Mbps, 5 GHz - 867 Mbps
Number of Ethernet Ports per Unit
Processor, Memory, & Storage
16 MB Flash and 128 MB SDRAM
Network Security / Management Features
Quality of Service (QoS) Controls
Other Security / Management Features
19.05 (W) x 9.07 (H) x 9.07 (D) cm
7.5 (W) x 3.57 (H) x 3.57 (D) in
- JD Power Award ---Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Better Coverage than traditional WiFi routers: Deco M4 three units work seamlessly to create a WiFi mesh network that can cover homes up to 5, 500 sq. ft. No Dead Zone anymore
- Seamless and Stable WiFi Mesh: Rather than a wifi range extender that needs multiple network names and passwords, Deco M4 allows you to enjoy seamless roaming throughout the house, with a single network name and password
- Incredibly fast AC1200 speeds make the deco capable of providing connectivity for up to 100 devices
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. ?Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds
- Robust Parental Controls: ?Limit?online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member. Easy to keep your children safe while they?re online
- Setup is a breeze with the Deco app available on your Android or iOS device. Turn on/off guest WiFi with Alexa voice commands
- Industry-leading 2 years and 24/7 technical Support
There are no reviews yet.